Finally, one of the most wonderful times of the year for Amazon lovers is here! I am so excited because it’s my first. I am excited to become an Amazon pro-shopper with you and I think Prime Day, 30 hours of deal shopping, is a great way to get going. As you know, I like to feature great products and brands on The Things I Wish I Knew. A few of you have asked me if I could showcase similar or the same products at affordable prices. I completely understand that you need to keep your finances in check. With seasonal changes and how great fashion is these days, everything goes, therefore, a larger selection to choose from. We want it all and sometimes we can have it all we just have to keep our spending reasonable. I am so happy that we are going to learn “How To Make Amazon Work For You” together, we will shop together and save together; a total family affair!
If you’re Canadian, like me, then you will be extra excited because there are exclusive Prime Day rewards that are available for Canadian Prime Members. We have all been celebrating #Canada150 and I think this takes our celebration to another level of pure goodness.
What’s In Store For Prime members in Canada
One of the Prime Day highlights I am super excited about is Deal Watching! When you see something you love and you want to save a little, waiting for a deal to pop up is a top priority. With the Amazon Shopping App, you can track deals from anywhere. It’s pretty much a pro-shoppers dream come true.
Prime Day 2017 is made just for us:
- 30 Hours to Shop – Yes, it’s true, you didn’t read that wrong. Amazon doesn’t want you to miss out, I don’t want to miss out so we need time! Prime Day starts at 6 p.m. PT/9 p.m. ET on Monday, July 10th, therefore, giving Prime members 30 hours to shop.
- Explore Deals You’re Into – Everything will be set up in themes, over 15 of the most shopped themes. So if you are into gardening or tech stuff or fashion – it’s a lot easier to find deals!
- Watch-a-Deal – Watch deals on the Amazon Shopping App which expands globally. You can track, shop and watch deals wherever you are.
- Amazon.ca’s Big TV Deal – There will be lots of great TV deals. For example, Amazon will offer 30% off select VIZIO 24, 32, & 48-inch TVs.
- Amazon Shopping App Sign-In Offer – Prime members who sign into the Amazon Shopping App for the first time on July 6th, 2017 receive a $10 CDN off promo code towards a future purchase on Amazon.ca.
- Subscribe & Save – Prime members can save up to 40% off on new Subscribe & Save subscriptions from categories such as beauty, grocery and more.
- Kindle Promotion – When a Prime member buys any eBook from Amazon.ca on Prime Day, they will receive a 40% promotional credit back toward their next print book or eBook purchase. This is pretty amazing and I love that you can also get a print book! On July 7th, Amazon curated a list of bestselling eBooks just for Prime members for only $2.99 CDN or less! If you love reading as much as I do then this is great news.
I loved watching this video, it’s great to get a behind the scenes look at what happens at Amazon. The organization is amazing! Can Amazon organize everyone’s life like this, please?!
If you love to support small business owners and entrepreneurs, you will happy to know that in 2016 small business owners and entrepreneurs participating worldwide saw orders nearly triple year-over-year on Prime Day worldwide and eightfold in Canada. This year approximately 40% of all Lightning Deals will come from small businesses and entrepreneurs. Bussines owner Wilson Mark calls Prime Day the “Black Friday of the summer”.
Notable Prime Day Details:
Tell your family and friends who aren’t located in Canada about Prime Day as well because it has expanded to 13 countries! I know! Nothing like sharing something good with the one’s you love. Amazon is bringing existing and new members in the US, the UK, Spain, Mexico, Japan, Italy, India, Germany, France, China, Belgium, Austria and of course Canada the best deals of the year.
Tomorrow I will scope out great Prime Day finds and I will share them with you here! Come back and let’s have a Prime Day together.