A few of you have been asking me to post another green beauty product that targets acne. Whether it’s a mild breakout from stress, weather changes or simply hormonal, pimples suck! Honestly! Go away already! Unfortunately, it’s not that easy. Your skin can go from clear and glowing to dull or super greasy accompanied with pimples. There’s no glamour in acne. You can cover it up but that’s temporary. At some point, you want to go makeup free. I am not sure if you know this but overuse of makeup will age your skin. Your skin needs to breathe, I know I keep repeating this but I have to until it sticks. I am not against wearing makeup. I choose to go makeup free unless it’s a photo shoot or a special event. I think my skin has benefited from this and I think yours will too.
Tata Harper is one of my favourite Green Luxe brands. It’s one of those brands that you will get addicted to. Once you get on the Tata train, you won’t want to get off. I know what you are going to say to me, it’s so expensive. I know, but hey…it’s made with the best ingredients, it works and a little bit goes a long way.
Why Is It So Good?
- It contains some amazing rockstar essential oils. I have a nice essential oil collection and I love using products with essentials oils.
- It’s non-greasy and lightweight.
- It has a matte finish but you still glow (a glow is always necessary).
- Very hydrating with a light scent.
- Reduces redness and didn’t clog pores. Treats existing pimples.
Why Is It So Good
- It has an “enzymatic peel effect” which helps to mask the appearance of breakouts (a dream!).
- It helps with alleviating redness, excess sebum.
- Won’t make your skin dry, it’s about time! Too many products for acne dry your skin out. We all want soft glowing skin.
- Contains Chlorella and essential vitamins and fatty acids that hydrate your skin.
- Contains a natural Salicylic Acid Trio (Willow Bark is one of them). Great for blemish prone skin.
- Gives you smooth skin – AHA Superfruit blend and Lactic Acid.
- Before you wash it off, wet your hands a bit and exfoliate (Quartz Sand Mirco-Crystals). This is an important step. You need to exfoliate your skin when using face masks to remove dead skin.
Cover Image: © The Things I Wish I Knew