As you know Korres makes amazing green luxe products! Korres offers a huge product range so you will find something to suit your skincare needs. Anti-aging and repair is another question I get asked a lot. What do I do help restore my skin? How can I slow down the aging process? My skin is a little damage due to poor care what can I do? What’s a great natural/organic alternative skin care brand for anti-aging and repair? There are actually quite a few great brands but it’s more a matter of finding a product that works well with your skin type. I have never been a fan of products that say suitable for all skin-types because normally this isn’t true. When it comes to Korres products, from my experience, I think this is one of the first brands where the “all skin-types” label holds true.
The Black Pine product line is actually one of those most popular ones, along with the Wild Rose Oil. I love that it comes with a serum. If you don’t want to use the entire product range from this line you should definitely go with the serum.
KORRES BLACK PINE SERUM
Why Is It So Good?
- Black Pine: enduring perennial plant. Lives in extreme environmental stress. As a defense, it synthesizes polyphenols & tannins. Considered one of nature’s more powerful antioxidants.
- Active ingredient: Epigallocatechin (polyphenol) – regulates MMP’s (enzymes in skin connective tissue), therefore it improves elasticity, firmness deep wrinkles, and sagging skin.
- Contains Hexapeptide 11: doubles elasticity in 4 weeks and responsible for collagen.
- Black Pine Product range has 8 powerful natural active ingredients that work together to restore.
- People found that the serum reshaped facial contour and made their skin firmer.
- Day cream reduces wrinkles and improved elasticity and firmness.
BLACK PINE DAY CREAM