Keeping your floors clean and your space looking picture perfect just got even easier with the Vileda ProMist Max Mop. Listen, no one is perfect nor do any of us have the time to get a mop and bucket out every day to clean the floor. I believe daily upkeep is the best way to keep things clean and avoid the stress that comes with having to do a major clean-up. For minor spills that happen in the kitchen, because you are not a pro-barista or chef and wine spills on your living room floor, a little too much fun last night eh? You need something that cleans well and doesn’t require too much thought.
I have been using the Vileda ProMist Max and I have to tell you it’s made my life easier. I have the traditional mop and bucket by Vileda and love it! Let’s be honest, it only gets used once a week. We are all busy and it’s nice to know that I can quickly clean my floors before a guest comes over without breaking a sweat. Did you know that most Canadian spend 2.6 hours a week mopping their floors? Who knew! It’s true that living in a clean environment contributes to one’s overall well-being. I mentioned this in The Benefit of Adding Feng Shui To Your Life. A messy or cluttered space has a big impact on how you feel. 63% of Canadians report that cleanliness has a positive influence on how they feel. I am loving my ProMist Mop, I agree, I am feeling great!
Why Is The ProMist MAX Mop So Good?
- 3 Easy Steps – fill, spray and clean.
- Flip feature allows you to clean longer without stopping.
- Covers 2.5X more surface area.
- Enlarged frame for superior floor coverage.
- Trapezoidal shape for better corner cleaning.
- Cleans and dries floors quickly.
- 360° swivel head for extraordinary handling.
- Fine mist sprayer for a controlled, even coverage.
- Refillable bottle: Use your favourite cleaning solution.
- 1-touch bottle release for easy removal.
- Microfibre pad – thousands of tiny fibres lift and capture grease and dirt.
- Scrub Zone removes stubborn dirt effectively.
- No batteries needed.
- Machine washable and easy-to-change refill.
Statistics: Polling firm Research & Incite for Vileda Canada, asked more than 1,000 Canadians about their house-cleaning habits and preferences.