Don’t you love to indulge this time of year? Well, you can still enjoy something sweet yet healthy during the holiday season. This is a great recipe for you to make for yourself and guests to snack on. Your diet doesn’t have to completely go out the window.
If you want to find out more about Genuine Health’s Fermented Vegan Proteins+, you can find out more HERE.
I hope you enjoy these as much as I do!
- ½ Cup raw cashew nuts
- ½ Cup unsweetened coconut
- 2 Tbsp. coconut flour
- 1 Scoop fermented vegan proteins+, unflavoured
- 1½ Tsp. matcha powder
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- ¼ Cup shelled pistachio nuts, chopped
- Beetroot powder
- Shredded Coconut
- Matcha powder
- Pistachio nuts, chopped
- Place the cashew nuts, coconut flour, fermented vegan proteins+, coconut flour and matcha powder in a food processor. Blend until fine chunks.
- Add the water, maple syrup and coconut oil. Process until combined.
- Roll the mixture into balls. Fully coat with the desired toppings.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours to set.
Happy Holidays & Happy New Year!!
Cover Image: Courtesy.