I am a big fan of taking collagen! It took me a while, I would say a year to find a brand that I liked. It’s always a good idea to take your time with supplements. Make sure you do your research. I am super excited that my favourite collagen brand Vital Proteins has a new product, Collagen Creamer. I don’t drink coffee anymore, but I will definitely add this to my matcha latte or golden milk (I will post something soon about this).
Here is a great collagen infused cookie recipe. It’s nice to eat treats that are actually good for you!
- 2 c. blanched almond flour
- ¼ c. maple syrup
- 2 tsp. unsalted butter or coconut oil
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ c. Vital Proteins Collagen Creamer, Gingerbread
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Combine ingredients using a hand mixture or food processor
- Place in fridge to chill for 20 minutes
- Form dough into small disks on baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- Bake for 8 - 10 minutes
- Remove from oven and allow to cool