Hey Y’all, Esteban and I are back with another video tutorial for you. As you know our first video was a natural makeup tutorial. I hope you liked it! We’re You Tube newbies so bear with us as we learn how to work a camera and deal with lighting and all that jazz, but I think we are doing a pretty good job so far?! Obviously! lol.
So you’re at the office or you don’t have a lot of time to wash your face and do your makeup all over again. Maybe you’ve been out all day but don’t have time to rush home?! Esteban and I thought it would be a good idea to show you how to transform your day look into a sexy night look that’s simple to do and still looks pretty natural. Esteban, a pro-makeup artist, is amazing and I want to share his amazing talent with you.
Below are a few of the products that we used to get this look. You can find out about the rest HERE. – (our Natural Makeup Tutorial).
FEATURED TUTORIAL PRODUCTS
- Neutral hues Long-wearing, one swipe eye & cheek colors designed to work with your skin tone
- 78% pigment saturation creates beautiful vivid color.
- Smooth application – no need for a primer (contains mica powder)
Shades/Tone/Hue in this palette
- Eye Shades: Soft nude & Neutral champagne, Deep rose with gold pearl, Feisty (mid-tone red-brown), & Deep plum.
- Blush Shades: Coral brown & Neutral peach.
We used this palette to create our natural look. Now we are going to use it for our night look by using some of the deeper tones. You can also add a little water on your brush to create a bold and dramatic look.
Estee Lauder ‘Pure Color Envy’ Sculpting Lip Gloss
- Magnifying effect for fuller looking lip effect
- Medium to sheer coverage
- hydrating formula and not sticky
- curved applicator
This lip gloss seriously smells delicious. That’s the first thing I noticed when I opened it, it’s not fruity per se either. It doesn’t taste like anything if you’re wondering, it just has a nice scent to it. It goes on smooth and gives your lips the right amount of shimmer.
- smooth application
- high shine
- Ophthalmologist tested – suitable for sensitive eyes & contact lens wearers
- Gel formula, lacquer finish
- 24 Hour
My sister and Esteban are in love with this L’Oreal Paris liner. This is the first time I have tried it, although I am sure Esteban has most likely used it on me before…I just wasn’t asking questions. Now I want to know just as much as you do! Good news, you can get this at your local drugstore which I LOVE. Maybe on your way to the event?!
**PS. Prices vary at times depending on drugstore or sales.
Thanks for watching. You’re gorgeous xo E & H.
Cover Image: © The Things I Wish I Knew