Here is another delicious avocado recipe for you. We had a snowstorm last night so I thought something a little tropical will distract you from your current reality if you live in Toronto. Either way, your day is going to be great because you’re feeding your body with the good stuff. As you know I told you that I would showcase a few avocado infused recipes this month. Avocado is the fruit of love because it gives your body so much love. I hope you get a chance to try this recipe. Smoothies are my go to in the morning. It’s a good way to get your day started. Before you take a sip of coffee, make sure you have a good breakfast. It’s not a good idea to drink coffee on an empty stomach. Smoothie first (if that’s your thing – click the link to see another great morning boost for coffee lovers), then coffee.
- 1 ripe avocado from Mexico
- 350 ml hulled strawberries. (You can buy them frozen if they’re not in season.) 350 ml orange juice
- Cut open the avocado, and remove the pit and flesh.
- Place the avocado, strawberries and juice in a large glass.
- Using a hand blender, puree the mixture until it has the consistency of a smoothie.
- Serve in cold glasses.