I think I have finally found my favourite superfood green blend! It’s great cold and it’s great as a hot beverage as well. I will post my recipe Better Than A Matcha’ soon. For now, I want to tell you about this amazing vegan, organic, gluten-free, NON-GMO, raw, nutrient-rich immune boosting supergreens. If you take a supergreens blend, you will notice that they’re not always palatable. In addition, if they contain probiotics they are derived from dairy. I don’t consume dairy, particularly on a daily basis so my go to supergreens blend needs to be dairy- free. I don’t react well to dairy and try to avoid it as much as possible.
The Sun Is Shining™ Supergreens by Sunfood checked off all of my requirements. It’s gluten-free and contains no additives, anti-caking agents, preservatives, fillers, or grains. Definitely, something you should keep an eye out for when looking for natural supplements. We often think that because it’s healthy or at the health store that everything in it is good for us. Although there are natural non-harmful preservatives, a preservative-free wholefood blend is a better option.
What’s So Good About Sun Is Shining™ Supergreens?
- It tastes delicious and dissolves well in both water and almond/coconut milk
- It tastes great in smoothies or mixed with water or as a warm beverage.
- It’s rich in immune boosting vitamins and minerals.
- It contributes to the overall health of your eyes (vision care), cell renewal, bone health.
- It contains a vitamin B rich complex that balances metabolism, supports cell growth, heart health, blood cell formation, and mental function.
If you get to try it, please let me know. I was drinking it today and thought it was time to let everyone know how good it is. You’re going to love it!!